Ceramic Shield front Glass back and aluminum design
- Super Retina XDR display 6.1‑inch (diagonal) all‑screen OLED display2532‑by‑1170-pixel resolution at 460 ppi
- The iPhone 13 display has rounded corners that follow a beautiful curved design, and these corners are within a standard rectangle. When measured as a standard rectangular shape, the screen is 6.06 inches diagonally (actual viewable area is less).
- HDR display, True Tone, Wide color (P3), Haptic Touch 2,000,000:1 contrast ratio (typical)
- 800 nits max brightness (typical); 1200 nits max brightness (HDR)
- Fingerprint-resistant oleophobic coating
- Support for display of multiple languages and characters simultaneously
- Rated IP68 (maximum depth of 6 meters up to 30 minutes) under IEC standard 60529
- Dual SIM (nano‑SIM and eSIM)15
- A15 Bionic chip New 6‑core CPU with 2 performance and 4 efficiency cores New 4‑core GPU New 16‑core Neural Engine
- Dual 12MP camera system: Wide and Ultra Wide cameras , Wide: ƒ/1.6 aperture Ultra Wide: ƒ/2.4 aperture and 120° field of view 2x optical zoom out
- Cinematic mode for recording videos with shallow depth of field (1080p at 30 fps)HDR video recording with Dolby Vision up to 4K at 60 fps
Face ID Enabled by TrueDepth camera for facial recognition
- Up to 17 hours
- iOS 15 is the world’s most personal and secure mobile operating system, packed with powerful features and designed to protect your privacy.
Note* Due to Rapid Change in Exchange Rate, all the Prices are affected so please re-confirm the prices before ordering – Call or Whatsapp: 0335-2253184 or email us: [email protected]