- Apple-designed dynamic driver
- Active Noise Cancellation
- Transparency mode
- Adaptive EQ
- Spatial audio with dynamic head tracking1
- Eight microphones for Active Noise Cancellation
- Three microphones for voice pickup (two shared with Active Noise Cancellation and one additional microphone)
- Apple H1 headphone chip (each ear cup)
- Turn for volume control
- Press once to play, pause, or answer a phone call
- Press twice to skip forward
- Press three times to skip back
- Press and hold for Siri
Note* Due to Rapid Change in Exchange Rate, all the Prices are affected so please re-confirm the prices before ordering – Call or Whatsapp: 0335-2253184 or email us: [email protected]
A closer look at HomePod mini.
- Room-filling, 360-degree sound. Place HomePod mini speakers around the house for rich multiroom audio1 and features like Intercom.2
- Siri is an intelligent assistant for your HomePod mini. Just use your voice to check your calendar or the weather, set alarms, and complete everyday tasks.
- Control your smart home accessories with just your voice using HomePod mini.3
Privacy at home is essential. HomePod mini helps you keep your data private and secure.
Designed by Apple
Active Noise Cancellation
More customizable fit and seal
Amazing sound quality with Adaptive EQ
Sweat and water resistant (IPX4)²
Automatically on, automatically connected
Easy setup for all your Apple devices³
Quick charging in the case
Case can be charged either wirelessly using a Qi-certified charger or with the Lightning connector
- Tap or hold + or – for volume up/down
- Touch and hold for Siri
- Tap to play/pause music or Siri
- Double-tap to skip
- Triple-tap to skip back
- High-excursion woofer with custom amplifier
- Array of seven horn-loaded tweeters, each with its own custom amplifier
- Six-microphone array for far-field Siri
- Internal low-frequency calibration microphone for automatic bass correction
- Direct and ambient audio beamforming
- Transparent studio-level dynamic processing
- 802.11ac Wi‑Fi with MIMO
- Bluetooth 5.0
Apple AirPods 2 (MRXJ2) Wireless headphones with Wireless Charging Case
Longer battery life, hands-free Siri voice control and fast switching between Apple devices capabilities, the second generation of Apple AirPods come with plenty of pros. Similar in design to the first generation Airpods, these Airpods 2 (2019) MRXJ2 have significant upgrades and some subtle upgrades.
One of the most consequential differences in the upgrade of the second generation AirPods (MRXJ2) is their ability to recharge on a wireless pad. All you have to do is place the case on the pad, and voila, let the charging begin. The wireless charging works on the Qi standard commonly used by androids and iPhones. After you place the case on the top of the charging pad, you will see an orange light appear on the case implying that the charging has begun. Although the light will turn off after a little while, the charging will only stop once you remove the case from the pad. The wireless charging is a major plus point, considering how the main purpose of AirPods is to eliminate the hassle and mess of using wires and cords.
Another great feature of these second-generation headphones (MRXJ2) 2019 is the Siri shortcut. One does not have to double-tap the Air pods to launch Siri, rather you can just say “Hey Siri” to activate the application, the same way you can on an iPhone. This shortcut provides much easier access to Siri and makes use of the double tap feature for some other action such as playing or pausing music, etc.